HOW IT WORKS
Alberta Beef & Pork. The Best.
Truly Local. Free Meat Delivery. Alberta Born & Bred.
All our beef and pork is Alberta born & raised, healthy and natural raised in Alberta's wide open space. From the field to your plate.
Skip the Grocery Store. Buy a Whole Steer. Buy a Whole Pig.
- Alberta Pork starting at $4.99lb.
- Alberta Beef starting at $5.68lb.
We sell beef and pork sides and quarters. The More You Buy, the Less You Pay!
We explain how it works here and you can pay in the Cut Rite Meats Online Butcher Shop. NEW Order System with Dropdown menus makes it easy as 1-2-3 to customize your order!
For questions email email@example.com or call the store 403-272-5159.
Buying a Side or Quarter of Beef or Pork Made Easy
Cut Rite Meats natural Alberta farm-raised beef and pork. Dry Aged to Perfection. Sides and Quarters, Stock Up. Brought to you by Cut Rite Meats, your Friendly Neighbourhood Butcher Shop. Made Easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Save Money.
When you order this way you save money. Buying a side of beef or pork can be an economical for the family. A good way of filling your freezer. You can stock up and don’t have to stand in line at the grocery store. The More You Buy, the Less You Pay.
All hogs & cattle are different sizes and are different weights. No two livestock weigh the same. At Cut Rite Meats we dry age this means beef left hanging in low humidity cool temperature for 21 days so it is much more tender and doesn't hold as much water giving it a full flavour and better yield than something you buy in the grocery store.
- PORK we offer 2 choices in weight: Quarter and the Side (which is half the pig).
- BEEF we offer 4 choices in weight the Quarter and 3 different Side sizes (which is half the steer) that correspond with the weight of the steers we receive from Alberta farmers.
- Beef and Pork Rail Weight = the weight of the beef as it hangs on the "rail" in the butcher's cooler once the head, hide, feet, organs and blood are removed.
- > BEEF: Please note: 35% is shrinkage from 21 days dry-aged beef process & bones & fat. Could differ depending on steer. Keeping the fat, and bones is optional.
- > PORK: Please note: 35% is shrinkage & bones & fat. Could differ depending on pig. Keeping the fat and bones is optional.
- Beef and Pork Finished Weight = the actual weight of all the packages of individual cuts of meat that you will put in your freezer. When the carcass is broken down into recognizable cuts, there is some loss when cuts are deboned and fat is trimmed away. And there is shrinkage with the dry age process that makes the meat tender.
3. Free Delivery.
We provide free delivery right to your door and deep freeze or you can pick up at our butcher shop.
PLEASE NOTE: Beef & Pork Side/Quarters will NOT be delivered in 48 hours.
REMEMBER TO PLAN AHEAD: At least a 2-week wait period for beef sides and quarters, or sooner if available. All beef 21 days dry aged to perfection at Cut Rite Meats. First come first serve. AAA Angus beef. Farm raised grass fed Alberta beef. The best.
You can also use e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive free delivery.