-Recipe Exclusive to Cut Rite Meats-
Grandma Jackson’s Special BBQ Rib Recipe recipe and now Jimmy is sharing with you his exclusive very own BBQ Maui Beef Rib recipe. Brought to you by Cut Rite Meats Your Friendly Local Butcher Shop.
Visit www.cutritemeats.com our Cut Rite Online Butcher Shop for top quality Alberta Beef & Alberta Pork Ribs.
Jimmy recommends meat you need:
- Beef Ribs: Full Rack & Short Ribs
- Pork Ribs: Baby Back & Side Ribs
- Maui Ribs
- Smoke: Shack Alberta Beef & Alberta Pork Rib choices
- Cut Rite Meats hickory bacon cut in small pieces.
Succulent and tender ribs from our family to yours!
Instructions for Jimmy's Maui Beef Rib BBQ Recipe
1. Use Maui ribs or bigger short ribs beef 3lbs is good for 3 to 4 people sear ribs on the smoker not long with salt and pepper on each side.
2. Use the following:
- 1 big onion 6 whole cloves garlic whole fry with olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 1/3 red wine does not have to be expensive any wine will work good substitute is for wine apple cider vinegar will work as well.
- Add: soup broth can be chicken or beef 1/3 cup.
- When comes to a boil your sauce is complete.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes put tin foil back on the ribs while sitting. And add fresh chives to each Short ribs for heat, taste and it looks great
The ribs are ready to serve
Buy fresh mushrooms from our local Alberta farmer at Crossfield to add to the short ribs or Maui ribs.
- Cooking great flavour mushrooms use the following:
- 1lb of Cut Rite Meats hickory bacon cut in small pieces.
- Fry the bacon until they get crispy then add 1lb of sliced mushrooms.
- Cooking separately from short ribs.
- Mushrooms and bacon should take less than 35 minutes so sauté when you are on you last hour of cooking time of your beef ribs.
You can make a green salad too for a full nutritious and healthy meal with almost all of the food groups.
Super amazing flavour when ready.